|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
|Additional terms||All affiliate applications and affiliate sales are subject to review by Grind. Affiliates will receive 15% commission on all sales generated through their affiliate link. You will receive a payout when commissions exceed $200. Commissions paid in $USD via PayPal only. Note: Commissions payable on product (less tax, shipping & discounts) if applicable. All participants must submit a W9 in order to receive payment. Submit W9 via email to: [email protected]|
This is the official Grind Affiliate Program. Thank you for your interest in joining Team Grind!
Grind is a brand new purpose-driven lifestyle toothpaste brand. We created a charcoal toothpaste that is second to none - unlike any other. Veteran-owned, we are truly more than a paste! We bootstrapped Grind to combat oral care issues; give back to veterans in need; and inspire others to grind and never quit.
Our Mission: Source the finest ingredients; and employ the best toothpaste in the world, while supporting the veteran community. Through our alignment with non-profits, each purchase enables us to provide life-changing oral care to a veteran in need.
Grind is not just another name on a tube. We designed Grind to be different. In doing so, we flat out redefined charcoal toothpaste; however, now the real grind begins. Getting the word out.
We are not "big paste"so getting Grind to the masses won’t be easy. Thus the name, Grind. That is where YOU come in. We are launching a grassroots effort to take Grind national; launch more exceptional oral care products; and show the world that passion and hard work can overcome anything.
Team Grind members will be welcomed and play a critical role in building the foundation of Grind in two ways. First, by recommending and empowering your family and friends to ditch their basic paste and #getafterit with Grind. Second, is the opportunity to be part of someone big. A grassroots Grind Movement to take natural alternatives to fluoride mainstream; and accessible to all.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: @grindoralcare
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. As a participant in the Grind Affiliate Program, you agree to the terms detailed in our below.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Grind Affiliate Program allows you to introduce your friends, family and followers to Grind products. In return, you will receive a generous 15% commission on every sale. Well above industry standard!
Joining Team Grind is supper easy! Fill out this form and click "SIGN UP" to apply for the Grind Affiliate Program, powered by Refersion. After you complete this application, Grind will provide email approval within 48 hours. Once approved, you can access your account, special link and code. Your friends, family and followers can access Grind products through links you distribute and/or place on your website and social media platforms. Customers are tagged with a cookie that tracks back to your account. When orders are placed within 30 days of the referral, your account is credited with a 15% commission.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) "We", "us", or "our" refers to Grind and our website; (ii) "you" or "your" refers to the Affiliate; (iii) "our website" refers to the Grind Oral Care LLC located at grindoralcare.com/; (iv) "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) "Program" refers to the Grind Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review it and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites and social media handles that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) and social media accounts may not:
1. Infringe on our or any anyone else's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Grind Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Grind for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms. Trademarked Terms: Grind, www.grindoralcare.com, Grind Oral Care, And Grind Toothpaste.
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network or that are displayed on our website(s).
2. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (ie first time customers only) will result in removal from the program.
3. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
4. You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
5. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
6. You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
7. Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders. The current rate is 2%.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. grind.website.com, grindoralcare.website.com or www.grind-coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Grind
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You ARE allowed to promote Grind offers to your own lists; more specifically, you're welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, "10% off sale at Grind through Monday with code Grind10" when offers are valid.
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Grinds’ Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union's Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Grind takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages/posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
PROHIBITION AGAINST SOLICITATION FOR RESIDENT AFFILIATES IN SELECT STATES
This paragraph only applies to affiliates that constitute organizations, clubs and non-profit groups. As a condition of its participation in the Grind Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that its solicitation activities on behalf of Grind within Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont (hereinafter “these states”) shall be limited toONLY providing a link on Affiliate's website to Grinds’ own website. Affiliate acknowledges that under current law in these states, further solicitation and promotional activities by Affiliate may render Grind liable for collecting sales tax on all sales to customers in these states. Therefore, as a condition of participation in the Grind Affiliate Program, Affiliate is prohibited from engaging in any solicitation activities in these states intended to refer potential customers to Grind, including, but not limited to: (i) distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters and other printed materials, or electronic equivalents of such materials; (ii) engaging in verbal solicitation, including in-person referrals or initiating telephone calls; and (iii) sending emails intended to refer customers to Grind. Proof of compliance must be sent to Grind on an annual basis (by Dec 31 of each year) or affiliate may be removed from the program. Affiliate further acknowledges that state tax laws are subject to change at any time and such changes may render Affiliates in certain states ineligible for continued participation in Grinds’ Affiliate Program. Affiliate shall maintain prominently on its website information alerting its members to the prohibition against solicitation activities in these states as described above.
LEGAL COMPLIANCEAll affiliates must comply with all federal, state and local regulations within your state/province/jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (e.g., CAN-SPAM Act of 2003), and all other anti-spam laws. Grind reserves the right to suspend or remove affiliates from the Grind Affiliate Program at any time, without warning. Upon termination you agree to discontinue use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you by Grind or Refersion. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked and face possible omission from the Refersion network. Grind reserves the right to remove any Affiliate from the Grind Affiliate Program at any time for any reason.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Children's InformationAnother part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Grind Oral Care does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.